HubSpot Automation Specialist
FNRP’s HubSpot Automation Specialist is someone who has expert-level experience with HubSpot Sales Hub and can rapidly customize the platform to optimize our Investor Relations team’s inbound & outbound activities. Additionally, this role will support & integrate third-party dialers and other marketing solutions as well as provide ongoing software and light remote PC/IT support to the IR team.
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the Investor Relations team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating HubSpot workflows, sequences, lists, views, deals, tickets, custom properties and other objects for Sales, Marketing & Service Hubs.
- Documenting configurations and maintaining an up-to-date IR documentation library.
- Testing & monitoring workflows, telephone automations, email automations.
- Reporting on KPIs related to the IR team activity and efficiency
- Integrate HubSpot with 3rd party dialer & marketing tools.
- Provide on-demand remote PC/IT support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years experience with HubSpot Sales Hub
- 3+ Years experience supporting sales or marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certifications in marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- HubSpot Sales Hub Certification
- 1 year experience in digital marketing or related field
- 1 year experience with sales or marketing team support
- 1 year experience with remote IT/PC support
Core Competency Requirements
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience with customizing the HubSpot Sales Hub platform with custom properties, creating lists, list-views, tasks, deals, and other HubSpot objects.
- Proven experience creating back-end automations using HubSpot workflows.
- Proven experience integrating HubSpot with 3rd party tools.
- Proven experience implementing dynamic task assignments via workflows and similar automations using HubSpot.
- Proven experience working with raw data formats such as CSV and performing import/export and data-sync tasks.
- Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple revisions.
- Strong time-management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Software Competency Requirements
The ideal candidate will have expert-level experience with the following software tools:
- HubSpot Sales & Service Hubs
- Excel & CSV Data Import/Export
- Zoom and/or Other Remote Support Tools
- Proven experience with sales support high-value/cost products/services
- Proven experience with sales support for long and/or complex sales funnels.
- Prove experience with sales support for real estate or fintech companies.
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.