Web Marketing Manager
FNRP’s web marketing manager is someone who creates, designs, optimizes, implements, troubleshoots, and maintains FNRP’s various marketing web platforms. They are proficient in a broad array of digital-design and technical skill-sets. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the Head of SEO/SEM & Digital Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing brand-consistent web & landing pages.
- Designing & delivering on-brand ad creatives, eBooks, presentations, email templates, brochures, newsletters, other sales & marketing collateral.
- Analyzing web content and creating split-test scenarios to optimize conversion rates
- Creating, managing and implementing marketing automation solutions using Zapier and other similar technologies.
- Ongoing content management of all digital touch points, including website, social media profiles, and landing pages.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- 2 years of experience with WordPress development
- 2 years of experience with HubSpot
Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production best practices
- Proven experience in designing websites and landing pages using WordPress & Hubspot.
- Proven experience optimizing digital ad campaigns using a structured, data-driven approach.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital creatives.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including online ads, landing pages, eBooks, eBrochures and graphics.
- Strong time-management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Software Competency Requirements
- Google Tagmanager
- Google Optimize
- Adobe Suite
- HTML, HTML 5, CSS
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.