Real Estate Asset Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced, and highly organized Real Estate Asset Manager who will be responsible for strategically managing a retail real estate portfolio consisting of supermarket anchored shopping centers to maximize property performance, asset values and investment returns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the real estate markets in which portfolio assets are located.
- In collaboration with team members, prepare and oversee the execution of the annual business plans for each property including development of leasing objectives, operating and financial budgets, and capital projects.
- Actively participate in the leasing process which includes guiding venture partners in strategy and approving all LOI’s, new leases, renewal and redevelopments.
- Develop and implement leasing and repositioning strategies, including annual marketing and advertising/social media plans, and tenant relations and initiatives.
- Periodically visit and tour assigned assets, attend trade shows nationally, meet with brokers and tenants and seek out new business.
- Provide material support in the investment process by providing the team with market intelligence in geographic markets where managed assets are located. This person will also be relied upon to master new markets as acquisition targets are identified and by providing market assessments.
- Direct both the Principal, Management & Leasing teams for each asset.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate should possess at least 8-10 years of experience in the retail real estate sector.
- Deep experience at the asset level including leasing and asset management negotiating skills are valued credentials.
- He/she should possess a depth of tenant relationships and should have insight and knowledge into retailers’ market position, expansion plans, and co-tenancy preferences.
- Strong organizational skills in addition to excellent quantitative written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Our new valued Retail Asset Manager will have a take-ownership mentality, while being a collaborative team player who exhibits maturity, creativity, diplomacy and self-confidence.
- Position involves 25% travel.
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.