Real Estate Analyst
Fast-growing private equity/commercial real estate firm is looking for a qualified Real Estate Analyst to join the asset management team. Candidates must have a strong financial background in real estate finance and operations. This is an opportunity to work directly with the asset management team and the principals of the company to manage commercial deal flow in the company’s pipeline as well as take responsibility for the company’s existing portfolio. The position also includes conducting due diligence and closing transactions along with underwriting the current assets in the portfolio. This is a salaried position that offers a performance-based bonus.
- Build full financial models for prospective acquisitions and forecasts for current portfolio
- Conduct market research including demographics, traffic counts, average household income, etc.
- Work with the due diligence team to close transactions including coordinate site visits, inspections, financial review, title reviews, lease abstracts, etc.
- Underwrite prospective debt quotes and work with lenders to close financings
- 2 years of prior real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- High proficiency in financial modeling
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.