If you are a top-performing property administrator who’s ready to face the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let’s sit down for a confidential conversation.
As Property Administrator, you will be charged with executing three strategies that are absolutely essential to achieving our ambitious growth goals:
- Work with Property Manager to maintain property in a world-class condition.
- Respond and manage maintenance requests and tenant requests in a timely fashion with customer service as the highest priority.
- Ensure that all property-level services are carried out to achieve high tenant satisfaction ratings.
First National Realty Partners specializes in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities.
We strive to attain best-in-class results and to maximize value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long-term. In 2021, we aim to acquire $300 Million in real estate assets, a goal that will require us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
A word about FNRP
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we are a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating of 4.9 is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
While the primary responsibilities of the Property Admin. will be to manage property-level expenses, maintain world-class property appearance and achieve high tenant satisfaction ratings, other duties include:
- Ensuring regular property inspections are completed and documented
- Collect bids for low-medium priority level work and services
- Manage preventative maintenance services to improve the longevity of building systems
- Coordinate tenants move-out / move-in process
- Code and approve invoices for contracted services and repair work
FNRP offers enormous opportunities for the right people. If the idea of working for a fast-growing organization, developing and executing high-level property management strategies, and contributing to our growth and success inspires you, then let’s talk.
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.