If you’re a top-performing Owner’s Representative who’s ready to meet the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let’s sit down for a confidential conversation.
As Owner’s Representative, you will be responsible for advocating for the owner’s interest on all landlord projects, tenant improvements and capital improvement projects and ensure its proper execution and close-out.
- Plan and lead all aspects of pre-design, design, construction and post-occupancy phases including compliance with planned budget, schedule and scope/quality
- Provide advice and consultation with respect to design, value engineering, scope of work, cost estimating, general contractor and subcontractor prequalification, scheduling and construction
- Develop plans, establish timelines, and determine labor and material costs
- Effectively communicates with the project team including the owner, contractor, design team and project stakeholders
- Develop consulting and construction contract scopes of work, solicitations and proposals and responses
- Compile and analyze data, manage budget documentation, schedules and review agreements and contracts
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Procure and on-board project team
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project progress, schedules and cost tracking
- Negotiate terms of agreements, drafting contracts, and obtaining permits and licenses
- Prepare and negotiate cost estimates, budgets, work timetables, and constructability assessments
- Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Monitor construction schedule performance and investigate reasons for delays
- Inspect and document the construction progress to ensure compliance with contract documents, specifications, and building codes
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
- Minimum 5 to 10 years construction management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in construction practices including building codes and applicable safety regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of site planning, building design and construction means, methods and codes, scheduling, material and labor costs
- Financial and statistical reporting knowledge and experience
- Project management experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while making quick and strategic decisions
- Proficient in Gmail suite and industry-related software programs
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry and project demands
- Willingness to travel
Includes both a typical office or home-based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and frequent local and/or overnight travel, including exposure to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane.
Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to navigate construction sites which may require climbing, stooping, squatting, kneeling, reaching above the head and reaching forward. Occasionally climbs ladders.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. We specialize in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long term. In 2021, we aim to acquire $300 Million in real estate assets, a goal that will require us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we’re a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating of 5.0 is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.