Managing Director – Equity Capital Markets
If you’re a top-performing Managing Director – Equity Capital Markets who’s ready to meet the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let’s sit down for a confidential conversation.
As Managing Director – Equity Capital Markets, you will be responsible for developing relationships with Institutions, Family Offices and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals to raise capital for the investment in Grocery Anchored and Retail Real Estate Projects for a rapidly growing Real Estate Private Equity firm with over $500 Million of Asset Under Management.
- Establish Relationships with Institutions, Family Offices and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals to raise LP Capital for Grocery Anchored and Retail Real Estate Projects
- Maintain and Expand existing Institutional, Family Office and Ultra High Net Worth relationships for future investment opportunities
- Create a Separately Managed Account Program for Programmatic Investment Relationships
- Implement a targeted Marketing campaign to expand the visibility of the firm throughout the investment community
- Plan and Host Exclusive Investor Forums both in the US and Abroad to Develop and Expand Relationships
- Participate in all relevant industry conferences
- Create Investor Presentations and Marketing Decks
- Work with General Counsel to Review and Update all relevant investment documents
- Collaborate with Acquisitions, Asset Management and Leasing Team to answer and address investor inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- MBA, CFA and/or other Advanced Degrees preferred but not required
- 7+ years of experience in Institutional Capital Raising
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Proficient in Real Estate and associated Return Metrics
- Extensive travel required
Includes both a typical office or home-based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and frequent local and/or overnight travel, including exposure to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane.
Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. We specialize in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long term. In 2021, we aim to acquire $300 Million in real estate assets, a goal that will require us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we’re a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating of 5.0 is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.