The Leasing Coordinator is a full-time position that reports to the Managing Director of Leasing and works with the guidance of the First National Realty Partners leasing team. The incumbent will assist in supporting the FNRP leasing team in all aspects of their day to day positions to help drive the proper throughput in assisting them in maximization of productivity.
- Effectively provide support for the leasing team in all manners of their job to help drive productivity
- Drive effective cross-department communication throughout the organization
- Assist with the preparation of lease documentation, LOI’s, Lease Approval Requests, document requests.
- Coordinate leasing calls, meeting, travel and scheduling
- Research and prepare materials for the broker community or prospective tenant including the creation of competition maps, meeting presentations, tour materials
- Process and track the weekly and monthly reports including lease flow, the leasing dashboard and vacancies
- Responsible for keeping all travel expenses for each member of the team and preparing expense reports
- Coordinate the integration of lease processing and tracking systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe, Concur, Google Drive, Yardi, Profit, Monday
- Basic knowledge of real estate principles, practices and laws
- Help promote a cooperative spirit within the organization
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.