If you’re a top-performing Leasing Associate who’s ready to meet the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let’s sit down for a confidential conversation.
As Leasing Associate, you will be responsible for lead generation, canvassing and tenant prospecting. This role will provide tremendous growth opportunities for the employees. You will identify potential tenants by performing market studies, cold calling, attending ICSC events as well as developing marketing packages and materials for potential tenants. Travel is required.
- Develop in-depth market knowledge of competition, owners and prospective tenants
- Negotiate and complete lease renewals with National Anchor and Jr Anchor tenants with oversight from the Managing Director – Head of Leasing
- Establish tenant, industry and broker relationships
- Perform market surveys, cold calling and aggressive canvassing
- Develop market material for potential tenants
- Thoroughly understand demographics, traffic patterns and market trends
- Cultivate return on investment, net present value, payback periods and other financial ratios, percentages and measurements
- Be knowledgeable of competing shopping centers and rental rates and markets
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-5 years sales experience in retail real estate and strong deal sheet
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal direction in a high-pressure environment and also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to understand a situation creatively, logically strategize alternatives and determine a course of action
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Leasing experience in small shop, Jr Anchor and Anchor leasing
- Willingness to travel as needed to properties throughout the region
Includes both a typical office or home-based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and occasional local and/or overnight travel, including exposure to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane.
Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. We specialize in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long-term, requiring us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we’re a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.