If you are a top-performing lease administrator who is ready to meet the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let us sit down for a confidential conversation. As Lease Administrator, you will be charged with executing three strategies that are essential to achieving our ambitious growth goals:
- Manage all administrative aspects of the commercial leasing process including reviewing LOIs, working with legal to draft and finalize leases, maintaining an internal lease tracking system, reviewing and approving lease abstracts and calculating and validating leasing fees and commissions.
- Work with the team to monitor the critical lease dates including renewal options and terminations options and take ownership of the rent rolls and sales reports.
- Work with asset management to prepare delinquency notices and initiate action related to any tenant defaults.
First National Realty Partners specializes in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees. We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long-term. In 2021, we aim to acquire $300 Million in real estate assets, a goal that will require us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility. Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
A Word About FNRP
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we are a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating of 4.9 is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
1. We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they are the owner of the company.
2. We want only “A Players” in our organization.
3. We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
While the primary responsibility of the Lease Administrator will be to manage the leasing processes, manage/report critical lease terms and initiate legal action to tenants, other duties include:
- Assist in the implementation of MRI and Remaap systems to build lease abstraction automation and reporting.
- Assist other departments with the understanding and interpretation of lease documents to ensure lease compliance.
- Prepare and review estoppel certificates.
- Prepare and follow a continual audit schedule for all existing lease documents in the portfolio.
- Manage file storing system for the current portfolio and for new property acquisitions.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
FNRP offers enormous opportunities for the right people. If the idea of working for a fast-growing organization and contributing to our growth and success inspires you, then let’s talk.
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.