If you’re a top-performing HR Associate who’s ready to meet the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let’s sit down for a confidential conversation.
As the HR Associate, you will be responsible for supporting all activities surrounding HR operations and management of the employee life cycle from pre-hire to off-boarding.
- Assist with recruitment, working in ATS system, posting roles, reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews with manager
- Assist in identifying and sourcing quality candidates via multiple recruiting channels and techniques, including inbounds, proactive outreach and referrals
- Assist in the onboarding process for all new hires including new hire setup tasks, preparing paperwork and schedule for new hire
- Assist in the off-boarding process
- Assist with revisions and maintenance of job descriptions
- Receive, review and track annual performance reviews
- Provide support with employee inquiries to include employment verifications, questions on benefits and other HR-related questions
- Assist with benefits administration and open enrollment
- Assist with employee training opportunities
- Coordinate workplace compliance notices at all FNRP locations including remote team
- Assist with planning of employee engagement events
- Maintains various HR-related records, ensuring all files and documents are in compliance
- Serve as payroll backup when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
- Recruiting and ATS experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of HR laws and compliance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient in Gmail suite and industry-related software programs
Includes a typical office or home-based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. We specialize in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long-term, requiring us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we’re a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.