Head of Acquisitions – Shopping Center Experience Preferred
- Evaluate the real estate market, research, and monitor market conditions and trends pertinent for making sound investment decisions.
- Build and maintain relationships with brokers and owners in the retail markets to source on and off market acquisitions.
- Contribute to the development of new value add strategies in sourcing new acquisitions
- Conduct thorough due diligence reviews on leases, financials, environmental, property condition title and tenant interviews
- Run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions, utilizing financial tools such as Argus and DCF.
- Responsible for creating sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels.
- Be capable of underwriting deals, reviewing all due-diligence and closing deals.
- Consolidate, analyze, and model financial data, including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Duties also include providing support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions, and/or disposition of investments.
- Updates and completes various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries.
- Evaluate research data and producing real-time valuations.
- Produces regular market performance assessment (MPA) reports for clients and maintaining real estate market rating models for the assigned properties on the market.
- Monitor and analyze specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions using the area’s internal and external real estate, financial, and economic data, as well as research.
- Working with legal team to negotiate purchase contracts, amendments, title objections and other transitionary items.
- Work directly with lenders and lender’s legal team to deliver loan closings simultaneously with closing acquisitions.
- Collaborate with senior developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modeling for new developments, and current assets and future acquisitions.
- Communicate with people inside and outside of the organization such as asset management. Acquisitions, legal and accounting, operating partners, development and investment teams.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, business, marketing or Real Estate.
Job Type: Full-time
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.