Growth Marketing Manager
FNRP’s growth-marketing specialist is someone who conceptualizes, creates, implements, tracks, and tests digital marketing campaigns from start-to-finish. This person is a leading-edge, technical-marketer who has had experience implementing a vast variety of marketing tools, tricks and techniques with a proven track record of results.
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the Head of SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing Coordinator, and Web Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing, documententing, and implementing inbound lead generation, webinar-event, lead nurture, referral and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Implementing measurable-marketing strategies and ensuring accurate identification and tracking of lead sources, email, and web activities.
- Drafting and implementing email, sms, voicemail and other communication scripts to support marketing and investor-relations automation.
- Researching, testing, and implementing new growth-marketing techniques to continually improve and optimize our lead generation funnels and optimize our marketing and investor-relations automations.
- Designing, documenting, and implementing business process automations using HubSpot, Zapier and other automation tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 year experience in digital marketing
Core Competency Requirements
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing best practices including SEO/SEM/PPM, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Measurable Marketing & Marketing Automation techniques.
- Demonstrated experience creating inbound lead-generation campaigns with a focus on CPA.
- Demonstrated experience with webinar/event marketing with focused results on invitation optimization, attendance optimization, and post-event conversion.
- Proven experience creating back-end automations with Zapier, HubSpot and other similar tools.
- Proven experience implementing email marketing, landing pages, forms, workflows and similar automations using HubSpot.
- Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple revisions.
- Strong time-management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
Software Competency Requirements
The ideal candidate will have expert-level experience with the following software tools:
- HubSpot Sales/Marketing & Service Hubs
- WordPress Administration
- WordPress Optimization
- cPanel & Web Hosting Administration
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Google Tagmanager
- HTML, HTML 5, CS
- Proven experience with lead generation for high-value/cost products/services
- Proven experience with lead generation for long and/or complex sales funnels
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. Every day we bring institutional-quality commercial real estate opportunities to the mass affluent investor while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.