If you’re a top-performing Corporate Accountant who’s ready to meet the challenges of a fast-growing private equity firm, then let’s sit down for a confidential conversation.
As Corporate Accountant, you will be responsible for performing accounting functions for monthly and annual financial closes, including financial statement preparation, analyses and reconciliations of accounts, managing internal control maintenance, and supporting the annual tax filings. Includes ensuring current accounting policies and procedures are followed and providing leadership with observations and suggestions for improvements.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including preparing the journal entries, general ledgers, account analysis, reconciliations, revenue and expense accruals and variance analysis for our management entities
- Prepare monthly stand-alone and/or consolidated financial statements
- Reconcile intercompany balances
- Manage billing & accounts receivable reconciliation and follow up
- Preparation of annual budget as well as forecasting and variance analysis
- Responsible for cash management and cash forecasting
- Assist in developing accounting policies and procedures and establishing internal controls to meet the changing needs of the business
- Coordinate with external service providers on tax return preparations and other consulting projects
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years accounting experience
- Familiarity with Quickbooks Online, Expensify, Bill.com preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the U.S. GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Financial and statistical reporting knowledge and experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must handle confidential information with discretion
Includes a typical office or home-based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. We specialize in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long-term, requiring us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we’re a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Working at First National is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.